about - Find The Impossible Here.Readers And Writers Wishes.

Readers Wishes Search Your Wishes Here

Search And Read. Daily IQ Improvers....

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

about

Honda quits Britain, says it's not about Brexit

Reuters, the news and media division of Thomson Reuters, is the world’s largest international multimedia news provider reaching more than one billion people every day. Reuters provides trusted business, financial, national, and international news to professionals via Thomson Reuters desktops, the world's media organizations, and directly to consumers at Reuters.com and via Reuters TV. Learn more about Thomson Reuters products:

Kylie Jenner Gets Real About Plastic Surgery Rumors & If She's Really 'Self-Made'

Kylie Jenner is on the cover of Paper maagazine’s 2019 Transformation Issue.
Here’s what the 21-year-old reality star and makeup mogul had to share with the mag…
On plastic surgery: “People think I fully went under the knife and completely reconstructed my face, which is completely false. I’m terrified! I would never. They don’t understand what good hair and makeup and like, fillers, can really do.”
On if anyone can just look like her with the help of makeup: “I mean, no. It’s fillers. I’m not denying that.”
On her money: “The self-made thing is true…My parents told me I needed to make my own money, it’s time to learn how to save and spend your own money, stuff like that. What I’m trying to say is I did have a platform, but none of my money is inherited.” (FYI – if you don’t know, Kylie was labeled as “self-made” by Forbes last year, which sparked some debate online.)
For more from Kylie, visit PaperMag.com.

Andrew McCabe speaks out about Trump and Russia probe

Former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe joins TODAY to talk about his new memoir, “The Threat,” chronicling his experience working for the Trump administration, plus his opening of an obstruction of justice investigation into the president.Feb. 19, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment