abbie - Find The Impossible Here.Readers And Writers Wishes.

Readers Wishes Search Your Wishes Here

Search And Read. Daily IQ Improvers....

Thursday, February 21, 2019

abbie

Abbie Cornish 'can't wait to start a family' with her MMA fighter fiance Adel Altamimi

It's only been three days since Abbie Cornish revealed her engagment to mixed martial arts fighter Adel Altamimi.
Now the 36-year-old Australian actress has opened up about her future plans with the 29-year-old fighter.
In an Instagram post about her husband-to-be, she revealed that she can't wait to start their family. 
Kids in the future: Abbie Cornish, 36, has opened up about her desire to start a family with MMA fighter fiancé Adel Altamimi
The Geostorm star shared a picture of her fiancé wearing a black Nike windbreaker and a black beanie while staring determinedly into the distance.
'You are the man of my dreams @adelkyokushin,' she wrote. 
'I’m so happy we found each other here on this earth. You make me so happy. I can’t wait to start a family with you my love,' she gushed.
Not holding back: 'You are the man of my dreams @adelkyokushin,' she wrote. 'I’m so happy we found each other here on this earth. You make me so happy. I can’t wait to start a family with you my love,' she gushed
Top of the world: The Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri actress previously gave an exclusive statement to Daily Mail Australia, in which she said, 'We are both very very happy, as are our family and friends'; pictured February 12
Heartbreaking past: In addition to being a fighter, Adel has a remarkable — and tragic — backstory
The Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri actress previously gave an exclusive statement to Daily Mail Australia, in which she said, 'We are both very very happy, as are our family and friends.'
In addition to being a fighter, Adel has a remarkable — and tragic — backstory.
The Baghdad, Iraq native drove convoys for US Marines will still living in his home country following the start of the Iraq War.
Unbelievable trauma: The Iraqi native was captured by Al-Qaeda, who decapitated his cousin and friend before his eyes. He was later rescued by the Marines; pictured in January
In the course of his duties, the future fighter was captured by Al-Qaeda forces. While in their custody, he was forced to watch a cousin and a close friend be decapitated.
The Marines eventually liberated him before his own scheduled execution.
Since coming to the United States, Adel has not only pursued his own fighting career, but has also trained celebrities at the Unbreakable MMA gym in Los Angeles, including Guardians Of The Galaxy star Chris Pratt. 
New beginnings: Since coming to the United States, Adel has not only pursued his own fighting career, but has also trained celebrities at the Unbreakable MMA gym in Los Angeles, including Guardians Of The Galaxy star Chris Pratt, pictured above
Sharing the news: Abbie first showed off her engagement ring in a February 15 Instagram post
Abbie first showed off her engagement ring in a February 15 Instagram post.
She led with a Keats quote: 'A thing of beauty is a joy forever.'
'You’ve swept me off my feet my love,' she wrote. 'I have been waiting for you. The answer is yes! And may God share this light and love with us forever in his arms. 
'Blessed be this day with you. We’ll never forget this anniversary! ; ) Happy Valentine’s Day to my fiancé.'
Massive rock: 'You’ve swept me off my feet my love,' she wrote. 'I have been waiting for you. The answer is yes! And may God share this light and love with us forever in his arms'
It's not clear how long Abbie and Adel dated prior to announcing their engagement. 
Abbie previous was in a relationship with actor Ryan Phillippe.
The blonde beauty began dating the Gosford Park star in 2006, shortly after his divorce from Reese Witherspoon.
The relationship ended four years later, in 2010.
Last beau: Abbie previously dated Gosford Park actor Ryan Phillippe from 2006-2010

Abbie Cornish Is Engaged to MMA Fighter Adel Altamimi: 'You've Swept Me Off My Feet'

a person posing for the camera: Abbie Cornish Is Engaged to MMA Fighter Adel Altamimi: 'You've Swept Me Off My Feet'© Abbie Cornish/Instagram Abbie Cornish Is Engaged to MMA Fighter Adel Altamimi: 'You've Swept Me Off My Feet'
Abbie Cornish is officially off the market!
The Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri actress is set to marry MMA fighter Adel Altamimi, she announced on Instagram over Valentine’s Day.
Sharing a close-up shot of her hand that showed off the gorgeous engagement ring, Cornish, 36, wrote, “A thing of beauty is a joy forever” ~ John Keats. ❤️ You’ve swept me off my feet my love. I have been waiting for you. The answer is yes!”
“And may God share this light and love with us forever in his arms,” she continued. “Blessed be this day with you. We’ll never forget this anniversary! ; ) Happy Valentine’s Day to my fiancé.”
Just hours earlier, Cornish praised her partner on Instagram, writing, “I respect you so much. The light you see is the light you give.”
Cornish isn’t shy about sharing her love for Altamimi, 29, often posting photos of him on social media with sweet captions. Days after revealing her engagement, she shared a solo shot of the athlete with the caption, “You are the man of my dreams.” 
Altamimi is no stranger to Hollywood as he’s also friends with Chris Pratt. The two train at the same gym in Los Angeles and Pratt has often showed off his admiration for the MMA fighter on social media.
“So proud of my brother on his amazing win tonight. Made a major splash at his @bellatormma debut. As he will tell you, God is good!!!” Pratt captioned an Instagram of the two celebrating after Altamimi’s Bellator win in January.
Altamimi’s backstory is unique having driven convoys for the Marines before being captured by Al-Qaeda. The Baghdad, Iraq native was ultimately saved by his fellow Marines and returned to the United States where he began his career in sports.
Related slideshow: Unique and Unusual Star Engagement Rings 

Abbie Cornish Is Engaged to MMA Fighter Adel Altamimi!

Abbie Cornish is getting married!
The 36-year-old actress has announced that she is engaged to MMA fighter Adel “Kyokushin” Altamimi.
Abbie took to Instagram over the weekend to share the below photo of her engagement ring while posing with Adel. She captioned it “Oh my…” with a heart emoji.
Later in the weekend, Abbie shared a super sweet message about her new fiance. She wrote, “You are the man of my dreams @adelkyokushin. I’m so happy we found each other here on this earth. You make me so happy. I can’t wait to start a family with you my love.”
Congrats to the happy couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment